Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of AdvaMed
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount AdvaMed $2,965,170
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Small Business,
- Veterans Affairs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.436 Protect Medical Innovation Act of 2011 S.17 Medical Device Access and Innovation Protection Act H.R.488 Save Our Medical Devices Act of 2011 H.R.734 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the medical device tax, and for other purposes. S.262 A bill to repeal the excise tax on medical device manufacturers. H.R.675 Strengthening Medicare Anti-Fraud Measures Act of 2011 H.R.452 Medicare Decisions Accountability Act of 2011 S.668 Health Care Bureaucrats Elimination Act S.454 Strengthening Program Integrity and Accountability in Health Care Act of 2011 S.3187 Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act