Adobe Systems Incorporated (pronounced /əˈdoʊbiː/ ə-DOH-bee) (NASDAQ: ADBE) is an American computer software company headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. The company has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development.
Campaign Finance$327,473 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Adobe Systems
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Adobe Systems $1,750,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1249 America Invents Act H.R.1834 Freedom to Invest Act of 2011 H.R.3101 To repeal a limitation on Federal procurement of certain fuels. H.R.1528 Consumer Privacy Protection Act of 2011 H.R.2218 Empowering Parents through Quality Charter Schools Act H.R.2445 State and Local Funding Flexibility Act H.R.3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011 S.773 Insurance Fairness for Amputees Act S.2105 Cybersecurity Act of 2012 S.508 Chimney Rock National Monument Establishment Act
RegulationsMentioned in 34 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Adobe Systems" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Adobe Systems
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Adobe Systems
- Toggle 3 ATBCB Updates to Section 508 Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards and Telecommunications Act Accessibility Guidelines 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Proposed Consent Decree in Sierra Club v. Jackson, No. 1:08-cv-00424 RWR (D. D.C.) 2012
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Certain Industrial Equipment: Energy Conservation Standards for Commercial Heating, Air Conditioning, and Water-Heating Equipment 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 FMCSA ESC - In the Matter of Demsey Enterprise, Inc. dba Tech Air of New York - Field Administrator's Motion for Default and Alternatively Motion for Final Order 2011
- Toggle 1 ITA Request for Public Comments Concerning Regulatory Cooperation Activities that Would Help Eliminate or Reduce Unnecessary Regulatory Divergences in North America that Disrupt U.S. Exports 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Laser Light Show 2012
- Toggle 1 GSA GSA; General Notices 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA FDA Food Safety Modernization Act: Focus on Preventive Controls for Facilities 2011