Administrative Office of the US Courts
RegulationsMentioned in 46 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Administrative Office of the US Courts" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Administrative Office of the US Courts
- Toggle 2 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 USJC Meetings: Advisory Committee on Rules of Evidence 2011
- Toggle 1 COLC Remedies for Small Copyright Claims 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 1 USJC Meetings: Advisory Committee on Rules of Civil Procedure 2011
- Toggle 1 USJC Hearings: Committee on Criminal Rules; Cancellation 2011
- Toggle 1 USJC Hearings: Judicial Conference Committee on Evidence; Cancellation 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement 2012
- Toggle 1 USJC Meetings: Advisory Committee on Rules of Appellate Procedure 2011
- Toggle 1 USJC Meetings: Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure 2011