Acxiom is a global interactive marketing services company that uses consumer data, analytics, information technology, data aggregation, data integration, and consulting solutions to help companies conduct direct marketing programs. Acxiom’s interactive capabilities allow marketers to have direct interaction and response with consumers, and these services include direct-mail, e-mail, mobile advertising, display advertising, social media, and Web-site personalization.
Campaign Finance$1,139,873 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Acxiom Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Acxiom Corp $1,330,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Government Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2221 Data Accountability and Trust Act H.R.3126 Consumer Financial Protection Agency Act of 2009 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 S.1490 Personal Data Privacy and Security Act of 2009 S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010 H.R.4791 Federal Agency Data Protection Act H.R.5633 Nondiscriminatory Use of Consumer Reports and Consumer Information Act of 2008 H.R.5777 Building Effective Strategies To Promote Responsibility Accountability Choice Transparency Innovation Consumer Expectations and Safeguards Act H.R.6044 S.2831 Federal Trade Commission Reauthorization Act of 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Acxiom Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Acxiom Corp
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Acxiom Corp
- Toggle 3 EPA Review of the Primary NAAQS for Sulfur Dioxide 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA Review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Carbon Monoxide 2008
- Toggle 1 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Request for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2007
- Toggle 1 HHS Rescission of the Regulation entitled "Ensuring That Department of Health and Human Services Funds Do Not Support Coercive or Discriminatory Policies or Practices in Violation of Federal Law"; Proposal 2009
- Toggle 1 FTC Early Termination of Waiting Periods under Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Review of the Primary National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Nitrogen Dioxide 2006
- Toggle 1 FCC Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Radio Broadcasting Services: AM or FM Proposals to Change Community of License 2012