Campaign Finance$4,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Bob Casey David J. Urban $30,600
RegulationsMentioned in 38 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Acg" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Acg
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Acg
- Toggle 3 FDA Joint Meeting of the Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee, Nonprescription Drugs Advisory Committee, and the Anesthetic and Life Support Drugs Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting. 2009
- Toggle 2 USTR China Autos CVD Exhibits 2010
- Toggle 2 OSHA Occupational Exposure to Crystalline Silica 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA KALBITOR® (ecallantide), Patent Term Extension Application, U.S. Patent No. 5,795,865 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Issue a Bioequivalence Guidance for Mesalamine Delayed-Release Tablets and Refrain From Approving any Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) Referencing Asacol® and/or Asacol® HD Unless the Proposed Generic Product is Shown to be Bioequivalente Based on Appropriate Data 2010
- Toggle 1 FWS 90-Day Finding on a Petition To List All Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) as Endagered 2010
- Toggle 1 NOAA Amendment 5 to Monkfish Fishery Management Plan 2010
- Toggle 1 FTC Rules of Practice 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Device Improvements to Reduce Unnecessary Radiation Exposure From Medical Imaging; Public Meeting; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 1 FMCSA SSC - In the Matter of Black Warrior Trucking - Field Administrator's Objection to Hearing 2009