Campaign Finance$4,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Bob Casey David J. Urban $30,600
RegulationsMentioned in 93 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Acg" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Acg
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Acg
- Toggle 79 ED Special Educational Programs for Students Whose Families Are Engaged in Migrant and Other Seasonal Farmwork--HEP and CAMP, The Federal TRIO Programs (Training Program, Talent Search, Educational Opportunity Centers, Upward Bound, Student Support Services, and the Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement Programs), and Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Program 2010
- Toggle 9 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 5 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 5 FAA In the Matter of Helicopters Flite, Inc. - Complaint - CP09EA0015 2009
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 4 ED General and Non-Loan Programmatic Issues 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 3 ED Program Integrity Issues--Title IV, Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended--34 CFR Part 600, 602, 603, 668, 682, 685, 686, 690, and 691 2010
- Toggle 3 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards 2009