Campaign Finance$56,202 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Bob Casey David J. Urban $30,600
RegulationsMentioned in 458 dockets; Submitted to 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Acg" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Acg
- Toggle 4 FAA James Vernon Ricks, Jr. v. Greenwood-LeFlore Airport & Greenwood-LeFlore Airport Board & City of Greenwood, MS - Part 16 Complaint 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT ACG Air Cargo Germany GmbH - Foreign Permit/Exemption - U.S.-Europe 2010
- Toggle 1 DOT Foreign Air Carrier Plans to Address Needs of Families of Victims of Aircraft Accidents 1998
- Toggle 1 DOT Foreign - Designation of Agent for Service of Notice, Process, Orders, Decisions and Requirements 2002
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for General Service Fluorescent Lamps and Incandescent Reflector Lamps [71FR30834] (EE-2006-STD-0131) 2006
- Toggle 1 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulation; FAR Case 2008-039; Reporting Executive Compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA In the Matter of Stebbins Aviation, Inc. - Complaint - CP00SW014 2000
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Acg
- Toggle 79 ED Special Educational Programs for Students Whose Families Are Engaged in Migrant and Other Seasonal Farmwork--HEP and CAMP, The Federal TRIO Programs (Training Program, Talent Search, Educational Opportunity Centers, Upward Bound, Student Support Services, and the Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement Programs), and Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Program 2010
- Toggle 55 ED Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG) Program and National Science and Mathematics Access to Retain Talent Grant (National SMART Grant) Program 2007
- Toggle 46 OSHA AIR CONTAMINANTS 2006
- Toggle 40 FDA Remove from the labeling for propofol (Diprivan) the warning that propofol should be administered only by persons trained in the administration of general anesthesia, rather than by other qualified medical professionals 2005
- Toggle 29 EPA DuPont PFOA Site-Related Monitoring and Environmental Assessment at Washington, West Virginia 2004
- Toggle 23 EPA 3M/Dyneon PFOA Site-Related Monitoring and Environmental Assessment at Decatur, Alabama 2004
- Toggle 18 EPA Metal Fabrication Area Sources 2006
- Toggle 17 OSHA AIR CONTAMINANTS 2006
- Toggle 16 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 15 CY 2014 Revisions to Payment Policies under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Medicare Part B CMS-1600-P 2013