ACE INA Holdings
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of ACE INA Holdings
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount ACE INA Holdings $22,520,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3424 (Unknown) S.458 False Claims Act Clarification Act of 2009 S.852 FAIR Act of 2005 H.R.1788 False Claims Act Correction Act of 2009 H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 S.926 Policyholder Disaster Protection Act of 2007 H.R.164 Policyholder Disaster Protection Act of 2007 H.R.1880 National Insurance Consumer Protection Act H.R.2609 Insurance Information Act of 2009 S.40 National Insurance Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "ACE INA Holdings" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for ACE INA Holdings
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Foreign Issuer Reporting Enhancements 2008
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments Concerning Free Trade Agreement With the Republic of Korea 2009
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Exemption from Registration Under Section 12(g) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 for Foreign Private Issuers 2008
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Concept Release: Mechanisms to Access Disclosures Relating to Business Activities in or With Countries Designated as State Sponsors of Terrorism 2007
- Toggle 1 TREAS Review by the Treasury Department of the Regulatory Structure Associated with Financial Institutions 2007
- Toggle 1 RBS Repowering Assistance Payments to Eligible Biorefineries 2010