Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Accus
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1174 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act H.R.3087 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act of 2011 H.R.673 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act of 2011 H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.8 Job Protection and Recession Prevention Act of 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Accus" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Accus
- Toggle 3 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012
- Toggle 1 FSIS Poultry Slaughter Inspection 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Nevada Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, November 18, 2009 2011
- Toggle 1 OMB Reform of Federal Policies Relating to Grants and Cooperative Agreements; Cost Principles and Administrative Requirements (including Single Audit Act) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Highly Migratory Species; Atlantic Shark Management Measures 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Approaches to Reducing Sodium Consumption 2011