Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Accus
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1974 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act of 2009 S.1174 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act S.1400 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act H.R.3087 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act of 2011 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.1304 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act of 2007 H.R.1424 Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007 H.R.673 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act of 2011 H.R.3996 Temporary Tax Relief Act of 2007 H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 44 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Accus" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Accus
- Toggle 3 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Training for Entry Level Drivers of Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMVs) 1997
- Toggle 1 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulation; Ending Trafficking in Persons; FAR Case 2013-001 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Final Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Hazardous Waste Combustors (Phase I Final Replacement Standards and Phase II) 2004
- Toggle 1 OSHA NOISE 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Settlement Agreement in American Petroleum Institute, et al. v. EPA, No. 08-1277 (D.C. Cir.) 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Health-Care Antiseptic Drug Products for Over-the-Counter (OTC) Human Use 1975
- Toggle 1 USCG Dominion Cove Point LNG, LP; Notice of Availability of the Supplemental Environmental Assessment for the Cove Point Expansion Project 2008
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List Sturgeon Under Endangered Species Act 2013
- Toggle 1 NCUA Corporate Credit Unions 2010