Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Accus
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1974 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act of 2009 S.1400 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 S.1174 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act H.R.673 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act of 2011 H.R.3087 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act of 2011 H.R.1304 Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act of 2007 H.R.1424 Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.3996 Temporary Tax Relief Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 40 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Accus" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Accus
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Training for Entry Level Drivers of Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMVs) 1997
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Final Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Hazardous Waste Combustors (Phase I Final Replacement Standards and Phase II) 2004
- Toggle 1 OSHA NOISE 2006
- Toggle 1 DOT United Parcel Service Co. - Petition to Institute a Public Inquiry Into the Citizenship and Foreign Control of DHL Airways, Inc. 2002
- Toggle 1 Petition to List Sturgeon Under Endangered Species Act 2013
- Toggle 1 USCG Dominion Cove Point LNG, LP; Notice of Availability of the Supplemental Environmental Assessment for the Cove Point Expansion Project 2008
- Toggle 1 NCUA Corporate Credit Unions 2010
- Toggle 1 FWS Lepidium papilliferum (Slickspot peppergrass)Listing rule 2008
- Toggle 1 U.S. Navy Training and Testing Activities in the Hawaii-Southern California Training and Testing Study Area 2013
- Toggle 1 FWS Bull Trout Revised Critical Habitat 2009