Campaign Finance$18,450 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Accord Group
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Research Corp for Science Advancement $300,000 Solutia Inc $274,000 Zurich Financial Services $273,000 Water Infrastructure Network $237,000 Water Systems Council $230,000 Duke Energy $230,000 Procter & Gamble $212,000 Clark Estates $210,000 Innovation Reform Group $180,000 Iesi Seneca Meadows Landfill $165,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Chemical Industry,
- Automotive Industry,
- Natural Resources,
- Science & Technology,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4587 To extend the suspension of duty on Reactive Red 266. H.R.4588 To extend the suspension of duty on Reactive Black 005. H.R.4589 To suspend temporarily the duty on Reactive Orange 131. H.R.4752 To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on Reactive Red 228. H.R.4753 To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on Acid Yellow 151. H.R.4754 To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on Reactive Blue 269. H.R.4755 To extend the temporary suspension of duty on Disperse Yellow 42. H.R.4756 To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on Reactive Blue 268. H.R.4757 To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on Acid Blue 171. H.R.5658 To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on Reactive Red 264.
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Accord Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Accord Group
- Toggle 1 EPA Application for New and Amended Pesticide Registration 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Technical workshop on the AOAC Use-dilution method (UDM), Public Meeting Notice ( The OECM Implementation Strategy is available at EPA-HQ-OPP-2011-0842-0031) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Arrival of Pesticides and Devices Under Section 17(c) of FIFRA 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Pesticide Registration (PR) Notice on Material Safety Data Sheets as Pesticide Labeling 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Receipt of Request to Require Pesticide Products to be Labeled in English and Spanish 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Renewal of an Approved Collection; Comment Request; Pesticide Data Call-In Program 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Web-Distributed Labeling PRN 2012