Campaign Finance$9,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Accord Group
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Zurich Financial Services $333,000 Osmose Holdings $317,000 Solutia Inc $288,332 Procter & Gamble $280,600 Water Infrastructure Network $269,649 Reinsurance Assn of America $267,500 Water Systems Council $260,000 Clark Estates $240,000 Innovation Reform Group $240,000 Duke Energy $240,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Chemical Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Automotive Industry,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1005 Water Infrastructure Financing Act H.R.2328 S.3079 Building Star Energy Efficiency Act of 2010 S.3177 Home Star Energy Retrofit Act of 2010 H.R.2425 Medicare Diabetes Self-Management Training Act of 2009 H.R.3377 Disaster Response, Recovery, and Mitigation Enhancement Act of 2009 H.R.4380 Miscellaneous Trade and Technical Corrections Act of 2009 H.R.5019 Home Star Energy Retrofit Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Accord Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Accord Group
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Medium and Heavy Duty Fuel Efficiency Improvement Program 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Notice Concerning Pesticide Products Containing Nanoscale Materials 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Notice of Receipt of New furfural application for the Use of furfural on Turf 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Office of Pesticide Program’s (OPP’s) Pilot Fragrance Notification Program 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Greenhouse Gas Emissions Standards and Fuel Efficiency Standards for Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Pesticides: Satisfaction of Data Requirements to Ensure Protection of Data Submitters’ Rights 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Pesticides; Regulation to Clarify Labeling of Pesticides for Export 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Pet Spot-on Products 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Declaration of Prion as a Pest under FIFRA and Amendment of EPA’s Regulatory Definition of Pests to Include Prion; Notification to the Secretaries of Agriculture and Health and Human Services 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009