ABX Air, Inc., formerly Airborne Express, is a cargo airline headquartered at Wilmington Air Park (formerly Airborne Airpark) in unincorporated Clinton County, Ohio, United States, near the City of Wilmington. ABX Air operates scheduled, ad hoc charter and ACMI freight services. It also provides specialist training, maintenance and engineering services, and part sales. ABX Air is owned by Air Transport Services Group (NASDAQ: ATSG).
Campaign Finance$30,225 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of ABX Air
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports
RegulationsMentioned in 62 dockets; Submitted to 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "ABX Air" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for ABX Air
- Toggle 3 DOT ABX Air, Inc. - Exemption/Designation - Harlingen, Texas-Monterrey Scheduled All-Cargo Service 2012
- Toggle 3 DOT ABX Air, Inc. - Exemption/Designations - Cincinnati-Mexico City; Cincinnati-Queretaro Scheduled All-Cargo Service 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT ABX Air, Inc. Exemption/Designation - U.S.-China Scheduled All-Cargo Service 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2011-NM-066-AD The Boeing Company Model 767 airplanes 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2010-NM-063-AD The Boeing Company Model 757 Airplanes, and Model 767‑200, 767‑300, and 767‑300F Series Airplanes 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA 2011-NM-000-AD Airworthiness Directive 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for ABX Air
- Toggle 6 DOT ABX Air, Inc. - Exemption/Designations - Cincinnati-Mexico City; Cincinnati-Queretaro Scheduled All-Cargo Service 2012
- Toggle 4 DOT ABX Air, Inc. - Exemption/Designation - Harlingen, Texas-Monterrey Scheduled All-Cargo Service 2012
- Toggle 3 FAA Proposed Legal Interpertation 2011
- Toggle 3 DOT TACA International Airlines, S.A., Trans American Airlines, S.A. d/b/a TACA Peru, Lineas Aereas Costarricenses S.A., Aviateca S.A. and Aerovias Del Continente Americano S.A. - Exemption Permitting Registration of Trade Name/Statements of Authorization 2012
- Toggle 3 FAA 2010-NM-063-AD The Boeing Company Model 757 Airplanes, and Model 767‑200, 767‑300, and 767‑300F Series Airplanes 2011
- Toggle 3 DOT ABX Air, Inc. Exemption/Designation - U.S.-China Scheduled All-Cargo Service 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT GoJet Airlines LLC, Mesa Airlines, Inc., Republic Airline Inc., Shuttle America Corp. and SkyWest Airlines, Inc. - Statement of Authorization - Air New Zealand Code Share 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Volga-Dnepr Airlines LLC - Emergency Exemption - Washington, DC-Tunis, Tunisia-Khartoum, Sudan 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Tampa Cargo S.A. 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Republic Airline Inc. - Statement of Authorization - Air Canada and SAS Code share 2012