Campaign Finance$252,072 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of ABC Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount ABC Inc $908,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Arts & Entertainment,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Media Information & Publishing
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5252 Communications Opportunity, Promotion, and Enhancement Act of 2006
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "ABC Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for ABC Inc
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for ABC Inc
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Extended HPV (EHPV) Program Chemical Data Submissions 2006
- Toggle 1 HHS Request for Comment on Minimum Requirements for Criteria in Grant Applications Under the National All Schedules Prescription Electronic Reporting Act of 2005 (NASPER 2009
- Toggle 1 EBSA Fee and Expense Disclosures to Participants in Individual Account Plans 2007
- Toggle 1 GIPSA Implementation of Regulations Required Under Title XI of the Food, Conservation and Energy Act of 2008; Conduct in Violation of the Act 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA Procedures for Reimbursement of Airports, On-Airport Parking Lots and Vendors of On-Airfield Direct Services to Air Carriers for Security Mandates 2001
- Toggle 1 EPA Supplemental Guidance for SIP Submissions to Meet the Requirements for Section 110(a)(1) of the CAA for the SO2 NAAQS 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 1 ICEB Safe-Harbor Procedures for Employers Who Receive a No-Match Letter 2006
Advisory Committees5 people on 5 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "ABC Inc" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Labor 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of State 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Federal Communications Commission 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of the Treasury 1 person on 1 committee