7-Eleven is part of an international chain of convenience stores, operating under Seven-Eleven Japan Co. Ltd, which in turn is owned by Seven & I Holdings Co. of Japan.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's March 3, 2009 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of 7-Eleven
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Small Business,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2695 Credit Card Fair Fee Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act S.1212 Credit Card Fair Fee Act of 2009 S.414 Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act of 2009 H.R.1389 Fraudulent Tax Relief Act of 2009 H.R.2382 Credit Card Interchange Fees Act of 2009 H.R.2426 MEAL Act S.558 Labeling Education and Nutrition Act of 2009 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 26 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "7-Eleven" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for 7-Eleven
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for 7-Eleven
- Toggle 3 FDA Approved Tobacco Retailer Training Program; Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009
- Toggle 3 FDA Implement New Section 907(a)(1) of the FFDCA and for Enforcement Discretion for Cigarette Products not Expressly Identified on the Label or in Labeling as Containing a Fruit, Candy, Herb or Spice as Characterizing Flavor until Implementing Regulations can be Promulgated 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 DOE Rulemaking to Amend 10 CFR Part 1021: National Environmental Policy Act Implementing Procedures 2010
- Toggle 1 ATBCB Updates to Section 508 Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards, Telecommunications Act Accessibility Guidelines, and Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Underground Storage Tanks: Technical and Financial Requirements, and State Program Approval Procedures, EPA ICR Number 1360.12, OMB Control Number 2050-0068 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA General Solicitation for Data Related to Hydraulic Fracturing 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 1 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability; Accessibility of Web Information and Services of State and Local Government Entities and Public Accommodations 2010