William F. Stiers
Campaign Finance$6,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by William F. Stiers
Lobbied with the Following FirmsBalch & Bingham
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Foreign Relations,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
Clients of Firms William F. Stiers Worked ForAlfalit International, Altec Industries, HealthSouth Corp, Kaba Mas, QinetiQ North America, University of West Alabama, BL Harbert-Brasfield & Gorrie, Beach TV Properties, Biocryst Pharmaceuticals, Joseph Milton Real Estate Investments