William J. Morley
Campaign Finance$5,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by William J. Morley
Lobbied with the Following FirmsAltrius Group
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Clients of Firms William J. Morley Worked ForBrazil-US Business Council, Central American Sugar Assn, Pfizer Inc, US Chamber of Commerce Global Intel Prop, National Confectioners Assn, SAP America, SAP America, American Chamber of Commerce Colombia