Campaign Finance$1,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Werner Brandt
Lobbied with the Following FirmsKirkpatrick & Lockhart, Preston, Gates et al, K&L Gates
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Health Issues,
Clients of Firms Werner Brandt Worked ForPitney Bowes Inc, Grant County Public Utility District 2, Port of Seattle, WA, Tate & Lyle North American Sugars, Business Software Alliance, Coalition for Encryption Reform, Court TV, Brown-Forman Corp, Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corp, Future of Puerto Rico Inc