W. Christopher Lamond
Campaign Finance$15,200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by W. Christopher Lamond
Lobbied with the Following FirmsThorn Run Partners
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Food Industry,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Urban Development
Clients of Firms W. Christopher Lamond Worked ForBridgepoint Education, City of Gresham, OR, International Packaged Ice Assn, Kentucky Community/Technical College, Long Term Care Pharmacy Alliance, Lundbeck Inc, Medical Device Manufacturers Assn, Millennium/Takeda Oncology Co, NISH, Roche Diagnostics