David J. Urban
Campaign Finance$261,372 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the lobbyist from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The lobbyist's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbying Firm Amount National Republican Congressional Cmte American Continental Group $106,400 Bob Casey Acg $30,600
Lobbying by David J. Urban
Lobbied with the Following FirmsAmerican Continental Group, Drexel University, Philadelphia Health & Education Corp, Scholastic Inc
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Urban Development
Clients of Firms David J. Urban Worked ForDrexel University, Southeastern PA Transportation Authority, Pennsylvania Higher Educ Assistance Agcy, Ernst & Young, Time Warner, West Pennsylvania Allegheny Health Sys, Coventry Homes, Temple University, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Delaware River Port Authority