Tricia K. Markwood
Campaign Finance$5,700 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Tricia K. Markwood
Lobbied with the Following FirmsK&L Gates
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
Clients of Firms Tricia K. Markwood Worked ForAmerican Small Manufacturers Coalition, Michigan Manufacturing Tech Center, NextEnergy, Automation Alley, Math for America, Algal Biomass Organization, Azure Dynamics Corp, Sapphire Energy, TranBen Ltd, Custodial Financial