Timothy F. Powers
Campaign Finance$70,406 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Timothy F. Powers
Lobbied with the Following FirmsArtemis Strategies, PodestaMattoon, Powerstrategies, Integrated Waste Services Assn
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Clients of Firms Timothy F. Powers Worked ForGenworth Financial, HJ Heinz Co, Little Planet Learning, SAP America, SAP America, Public Service Enterprise Group, Oak Ridge Associated Universities, Automotive Aftermarket Industry Assn, American Foundry Society, Berks Packing Co