Campaign Finance$15,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Thomas Worrall
Lobbied with the Following FirmsWhitmer & Worrall
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste
Clients of Firms Thomas Worrall Worked ForArchidata Inc, BGR Government Affairs, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Housing Prtnership, Coalition for Independent Seniors, Community College of Allegheny County, Geosynthetic Materials Assn, Honeywell International, M3 Eagle LLC, Nuero Kinetics, Pharmaceutical Rsrch & Mfrs of America