Thomas J. Petrizzo
Campaign Finance$96,375 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Thomas J. Petrizzo
Lobbied with the Following FirmsPetrizzo Group, Bockorny Petrizzo Inc, Electronic Industries Alliance, Frank Russell Co, Group Health Cooperative of Puget Sound
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Clients of Firms Thomas J. Petrizzo Worked ForElectronic Industries Alliance, Children's Hospital/Regional Medical Ctr, Frank Russell Co, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Group Health Cooperative of Puget Sound, Seafreeze Alaska, US Chamber Institute for Legal Reform, COCO Communications, Puget Sound Energy, Russell Investment Group