Thomas F. Sheridan
Campaign Finance$24,729 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Thomas F. Sheridan
Lobbied with the Following FirmsSheridan Group, National Head Start Assn
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Foreign Relations,
- Government Issues,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund
Clients of Firms Thomas F. Sheridan Worked ForACS Cancer Action Network, Benetech Initiative, Children's Aid Society, CityYear, One Action, National Head Start Assn, Alliance for Catholic Education, New Profit, Youth Villages, Catholic Charities