Campaign Finance$18,915 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Thomas Crawford
Lobbied with the Following FirmsC2 Group
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Automotive Industry,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Consumer Product Safety
Clients of Firms Thomas Crawford Worked For7-Eleven, AKJ Industries, AllianceBernstein LP, Appriss Inc, AXA, AXA Financial, Biotechnology Industry Organization, BNSF Railway, Brown-Forman Corp, Central Basin Municipal Water District