Theodore W. Bristol
Campaign Finance$25,524 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Theodore W. Bristol
Lobbied with the Following FirmsB&D Consulting, B&D Sagamore, FaegreBD Consulting
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Urban Development,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Roads & Highways,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Health Issues,
- Foreign Relations
Clients of Firms Theodore W. Bristol Worked ForNational Steel Bridge Alliance, City of Fort Wayne, IN, Fort Wayne Allen County Economic, City of Garland, TX, Great River Greenway District, Geothermal Heat Pump Allies & Mfrs Cmte, City of Indianapolis, IN, City of Newark, NJ, Indianapolis Public Transportation Corp, Mind Trust