Campaign Finance$5,800 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Sydney White
Lobbied with the Following FirmsDLA Piper
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Government Issues,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
Clients of Firms Sydney White Worked ForInternet Commerce Coalition, Natl Coalition on E-Commerce & Privacy, Qualcomm Inc, Career Builder.com, Fiserv Inc, Experian, Charles Schwab & Co, Verizon Wireless