Campaign Finance$9,902 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Susan Riley
Lobbied with the Following FirmsFoley & Lardner, Smith, Dawson & Andrews, Riley, Susan
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Homeland Security,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Economics & Econ Development,
Clients of Firms Susan Riley Worked ForEmCare Inc, Banks.com, Visteon Corp, Aurora Health Care, Catholic Health Initiatives, Headwaters Inc, Miami-Dade County, FL, Rehabcare Group, Cmte for Fair Corporate Governance, Exxcell Entertainment