Susan H. Lent
Campaign Finance$16,365 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Susan H. Lent
Lobbied with the Following FirmsAkin, Gump et al
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Government Issues,
- Roads & Highways,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Real Estate & Land Use
Clients of Firms Susan H. Lent Worked ForCity of Houston, TX, City of Yonkers Industrial Devel Agcy, Cumberland Community Improvement Dist, Harris County Metro Transit Authority, Inter-American University of Puerto Rico, Niagara Frontier Transport Authority, Santa Clara Valley Transportation Auth, Solano County, CA, Yuba County, CA, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians