Steven O. Palmer
Campaign Finance$37,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Steven O. Palmer
Lobbied with the Following FirmsVan Scoyoc Assoc
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Roads & Highways,
- Urban Development,
- Government Issues,
- Homeland Security,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Clients of Firms Steven O. Palmer Worked ForAirports Council International, Alameda Contra Costa Transit District, Bentley Systems, City of Palo Alto, CA, City of Portsmouth, VA, Clark County Public Trans Benefit Area, Dallas Area Rapid Transit Authority, National Asphalt Pavement Assn, Oldcastle Materials, Oldcastle Materials