Steven D. Symms
Campaign Finance$190,410 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
Lobbying by Steven D. Symms
Lobbied with the Following FirmsParry, Romani et al, Symms, Lehn & Assoc, Symms & Haddow, 1994 Group, AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
- Environment & Superfund
Clients of Firms Steven D. Symms Worked ForAIDS Healthcare Foundation, Maricopa Community College, American Society of Assn Executives, General Nutrition Center, Asphalt Systems, Bart & Assoc, Sicpa Securink Corp, American Ecology Corp, Coalition To Preserve DSHEA, Alliance for Natural Health USA