Campaign Finance$835 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Steve Pruitt
Lobbied with the Following FirmsWatts Partners, LJM Rad
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Natural Resources,
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Science & Technology,
Clients of Firms Steve Pruitt Worked ForCity of Fort Smith, AR, LLOG/Deep Gulf Energy, National Installment Lenders Assn, Tarrant Regional Water District, United Keetoowah Band/Cherokee Indians, Hunt Development Group, Syntroleum Corp, Bethany Christian Services, Ferris State University, Domestic Energy Producers Alliance