Stephen L. Sutton
Campaign Finance$8,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Stephen L. Sutton
Lobbied with the Following FirmsQuinn Gillespie & Assoc, Sutton, Steve
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
Clients of Firms Stephen L. Sutton Worked ForNorthrop Grumman, American Cltn for Clean Coal Electricity, AT&T Inc, Entergy Nuclear Northeast, Qualcomm Inc, T-Mobile USA, US Telecom Assn, Verizon Wireless, Visa USA, Zurich Financial Services