Campaign Finance$11,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Sheryl Cohen
Lobbied with the Following FirmsAmerican Continental Group
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Food Industry,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Science & Technology,
Clients of Firms Sheryl Cohen Worked ForAssn of Mortgage Investors, Comcast Corp, Ernst & Young, Liberty Lane Partners, Dollar Coin Alliance, Siemens Corp, Siemens Corp, Morgan Drexen Inc, City of Pensacola, FL, New York State Assn for Affordable Housing