Campaign Finance$43,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Sharon Cohen
Lobbied with the Following FirmsPodesta Group
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Clients of Firms Sharon Cohen Worked ForAmgen Inc, Children's National Medical Center, Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Eisai Inc, Genzyme Corp, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Partnership for Quality Home Healthcare, EMD Serono Inc, Amylin Pharmaceuticals