Campaign Finance$496,135 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the lobbyist from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The lobbyist's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbying Firm Amount Impact Capitol Counsel $47,500
Lobbying by Shannon Finley
Lobbied with the Following FirmsCapitol Counsel
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Clients of Firms Shannon Finley Worked ForHealthcare Leadership Council, Health Care Service Corp, National Assn of Real Estate Investment Trusts, National Business Aviation Assn, Rent-A-Center, Cardinal Health, Joint Cmsn on Accred of Healthcare Orgs, Real Estate Roundtable, Xcel Energy, American Academy of Ophthalmology