Campaign Finance$1,900 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Scott McCandless
Lobbied with the Following FirmsPricewaterhouseCoopers
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
Clients of Firms Scott McCandless Worked ForAmerican Forest & Paper Assn, Investment Co Institute, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Schering-Plough Corp, World Gold Council, Amgen Inc, Land Trust Alliance, Woodland Group