Scott D. Hatch
Campaign Finance$12,081 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Scott D. Hatch
Lobbied with the Following FirmsWalker, Martin & Hatch, Capital Management Initiatives
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Food Industry,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Science & Technology
Clients of Firms Scott D. Hatch Worked ForBayer Healthcare, City of Riverton, UT, Data Action, Ferrero USA, GlaxoSmithKline, National Nutritional Foods Assn, Pharmaceutical Rsrch & Mfrs of America, Qwest Communications, Verizon Communications, Computerized Thermal Imaging