Campaign Finance$28,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Sarah Walter
Lobbied with the Following FirmsWalter Consulting, University of Michigan
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology,
- Arts & Entertainment,
- Economics & Econ Development
Clients of Firms Sarah Walter Worked ForAmerisourceBergen Corp, Boston Scientific Corp, Edwards Lifesciences, Medical Device Manufacturers Assn, Pharmaceutical Rsrch & Mfrs of America, University of Michigan, ASC Advocacy Cmte, National Assn of Realtors, NxStage Medical, American Assn of Ambulatory Surgery Centers