Campaign Finance$143,221 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Ron Klink
Lobbied with the Following FirmsNelson, Mullins et al, Ron Klink & Assoc
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Health Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Clients of Firms Ron Klink Worked ForBeaver County, PA, iRobot Corp, Pharma Industry Labor Management Assn, Comcast Corp, Security First Corp, Findlay Township Municipal Authority, Polk State College, Boston Beer Co, Westmoreland County, National Network of Digital Schools