Robert P. Hall, III
Campaign Finance$25,050 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Robert P. Hall, III
Lobbied with the Following FirmsDutko Worldwide, American Academy of Pediatrics
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medicare & Medicaid
Clients of Firms Robert P. Hall, III Worked ForAmerican Academy of Pediatrics, Accenture, American Chemistry Council, Convergys Corp, Cricket Communications, USA Funds, Consumer Electronics Assn, Olin Corp, Olin Corp, Atlantic Tele-Network