Robert M. McGlotten
Campaign Finance$5,850 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Robert M. McGlotten
Lobbied with the Following FirmsMcGlotten & Jarvis
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues,
- Science & Technology,
Clients of Firms Robert M. McGlotten Worked ForCSX Corp, Entergy Corp, International Longshoremens Assn, Edison Electric Institute, OSG, Seafarers International Union, Computer Sciences Corp, United Mine Workers