Robert J. Martinez
Campaign Finance$52,350 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Robert J. Martinez
Lobbied with the Following FirmsWilliams & Jensen
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Food Industry,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Clients of Firms Robert J. Martinez Worked ForAir Medical Operators Assn, American Red Cross or Cincinnati, Bright House Networks, Coca-Cola Co, Comcast Corp, Dell Inc, MCQ Assoc, National Assn of State Treasurers, National Cable & Telecommunications Assn, Tyco Electronics