Richard S. Mroz
Campaign Finance$46,860 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Richard S. Mroz
Lobbied with the Following FirmsStradley, Ronon et al
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
Clients of Firms Richard S. Mroz Worked ForHoly Redeemer Health System, Edwards & Kelcey, Integrated BioPharma, Archdiocese of Philadelphia, PA, Life-Pack Technologies