Richard Michael Price
Campaign Finance$2,049 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Richard Michael Price
Lobbied with the Following FirmsNixon Peabody LLP
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Clients of Firms Richard Michael Price Worked ForCouncil/Affordable Housing & Rural Devel, New York City Housing Authority, Cornerstone Florida Corp, NRP Group, Severn Cos, Dawson Holdings, Richman Group