Richard L. Spees, Jr.
Campaign Finance$9,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Richard L. Spees, Jr.
Lobbied with the Following FirmsAkerman, Senterfitt & Eidson, Spees, Richard L, Akerman LLP
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Government Issues,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Real Estate & Land Use
Clients of Firms Richard L. Spees, Jr. Worked ForCommunity Redevelopment Agency, Miami-Dade County, FL, Carson City, NV, Central Florida Regional Trans Authority, Chabot Space & Science Center, City of Orlando, FL, City of Tallahassee, FL, Consortium for Regional Climate Centers, Council of American Overseas Rsrch Ctrs, Miami Children's Hospital