Richard J. Leidl
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$67,580 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Richard J. Leidl
Lobbied with the Following FirmsLeidl, Richard J, Thelen, Reid & Priest, Thelen, Reid et al, Thelen LLP
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Urban Development,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Roads & Highways
Clients of Firms Richard J. Leidl Worked ForAbilene Industrial Foundation, Capital Region Airport Commission, City of McKinney, TX, City of Abilene, TX, City of Midland, TX, City of New Braunfels, TX, University of Texas Medical Branch, Lennox School District, L-3 Communications/SPD Technologies, Airport Minority Advisory Council