Campaign Finance$25,100 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Rich Meade
Lobbied with the Following FirmsPrime Policy Group, Education Finance Council
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Clients of Firms Rich Meade Worked ForEducation Finance Council, Education Management Corp, Federation of State Medical Boards, FedEx Corp, Messenger Courier Assn of the Americas, National Renal Administrators Assn, Novozymes North America, American Freedom Innovations, American Psychological Assn, GlaxoSmithKline