Reid Pf Stuntz
Campaign Finance$47,600 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Reid Pf Stuntz
Lobbied with the Following FirmsHogan Lovells, Hogan & Hartson
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Roads & Highways,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Health Issues,
- Automotive Industry,
Clients of Firms Reid Pf Stuntz Worked ForVulcan Materials, Louisiana Energy Services, Edison International, Anadarko Petroleum, National Stone, Sand & Gravel Assn, Occidental Petroleum, Denbury Resources, Wellcare Health Plans, Nestle Waters North America, Nissan North America