Rebecca L. Anderson
Campaign Finance$25,649 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
Lobbying by Rebecca L. Anderson
Lobbied with the Following FirmsWilliams & Jensen
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
- Food Industry,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
Clients of Firms Rebecca L. Anderson Worked ForAEGON USA, American Public Communications Council, American Red Cross or Cincinnati, Bright House Networks, Columbus Regional Airport Authority, Comcast Corp, International Truck & Engine, Intl Assn Amusement Parks & Attractions, National Cable & Telecommunications Assn, Norfolk Southern